Usage of the samples in our libraries ("the sounds") is subject to this license agreement. By using the sounds, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The samples and sounds contained in our libraries are licensed, not sold to you. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end user who has purchased a license from root-sounds. All samples remain the property of root-sounds and are licensed only for use in the creation of a recorded or live performance that /resources/includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work.
Use of the sounds in multimedia or games is limited to use within original musical compositions ("derivative work“).
- use the sounds in the context of musical works without paying any additional license fees ("license free").
- store a copy of the sounds on another medium (DVD, hard disk, flash drive etc.) for the sole purpose of a backup copy.
You may not:
- copy, give away, trade, lend, rent, redistribute or resell the sounds to another party.
- post the sounds to another person or group of persons over the Internet, or place them in a network that is accessed by multiple users.
- create another sample library that includes our sounds, whether in modified or unmodified form.